Monday, May 16, 2011

Kody & Courtney {Prom 2011}

I have to admit Im a bit bias when I talk about this amazing couple.  Kody is my handsome nephew and Courtney is his gorgeous high school sweetheart.  These two met at Kemper High and hit it off immediately.  Kody has the best sense of humor so Im sure it did not take long for him to have Courtney all smiles!  I could go on all day about these two and how proud I am to be a part of their lives, but I hope by now they already know!  I met my husband in high school so I can relate to the place they are at in their lives right now.  You never know what the future holds, but as of now these two are best friends and creating memories they will hold close to their hearts forever!

With a few schedule adjustments (thanks Kari) I was able to photograph this happy couple as they headed off to Prom!  We had a great time and I am so happy they wanted me to be a part of such an exciting day.  I have to say I am a very PROUD Aunt!!!













  







1 comment:

  1. Chantal', I don't even know if I can find the words to express what I am feeling because I am so filled with emotions. As you know I absolutely love your work but then when you see your own child captured, boy does it really touch your heart in a such a special way. These are simply AMAZING! (Flawless Work of Art!) Your pictures capture so much feeling and emotions that when you look at them you yourself can feel the emotions that's what sets you apart from someone just taking a picture. I couldn't have captured that perfect picture as you did. I love how you took your time and you did everything you could to try and capture what we wanted and honey you got exactly what we wanted and more. I cannot thank you enough for going out of your way to be there for me that day. I love you so much, Chantae

    ReplyDelete