Thursday, November 10, 2011

Elkins Family {Richmond, TX-Family Photography}

I always have a pre-consultation before my sessions.  This is an essential part of the photography experience because it allows the client and I to collectively gather ideas and discuss details like attire and location.  Many times your choice of attire can greatly influence a location choice.  As a photographer I want your session to represent you and your family.  Discussing your interest, style, and home color scheme can really add to that perfect shoot.  This family recently moved into a new beautiful custom home with a warm earthly tone.  They chose an attire that accents the home decor and color scheme exceptionally.  Now they can proudly display timeless memories throughout their new home!  What a beautiful family!!!  

 








3 comments:

  1. She is right out of CMA....guess what I watched last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. I'm especially fond of the little girl with each of her parents. They are so intimate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree about the importance of wardrobe selection! It can make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete