Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hunter {Newborn Photography-In Studio}

This little man rocked his shoot from beginning to end!  Mom and dad are both Texas Tech Alumni's and little Hunter showed his true Red Raider Pride when he threw up his "shoot em" sign while hanging out in his daddy's custom boots.  Now that is a born Raider fan!

I love being able to use clients personal props during any session, and dads boots were over the top!  I knew we had to get baby Hunter inside one of those boots.  No worries this poses was achieved with safety first and I can assure you Hunter was comfortable the entire time.

I had a great time photographing your little man and I cannot wait to continue to watch him grow and change throughout the years.











5 comments:

  1. These are amazing - love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!!! The boot shots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh! This is adorable!! And I love hearing that safety was first when it came to the boot shots. Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this session!!! The baby is adorable! I did a shot a long time ago with Daddy's boots next to the baby, with baby on a suitcase. He was not cooperative enough to have been able to do this shot though:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet images, and I'm sure the parents loved the personal touches!

    ReplyDelete