Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Back to School Beauties {TX, Child Photography}

School is back in session, but this year is a bit different for me than any other because my youngest started school.  Technically it is not "BIG" school since she is only 2 1/2, but as every mother knows that does not make it any easier.  Don't get me wrong I love the extra time to get work done without constant interruption.  Its knowing this will be the last time I see one of my babies enter their first school experience that brings a bit of sadness.  Coincidentally I came across this poem hours after I made that long walk up to the school building. It brought tears to my eyes just thinking my girls are growing up and there is nothing I can do to slow down the process.


a-mothers-first-day-of-school-prayer.png



My oldest entered second grade and my little one attends a private Christian school until she joins her sister at the Elementary school (which will probably be accompanied with several tears-from myself of course!)  The oldest was upset she had not lost as many teeth as her friends when school ended, so the tooth fairy worked hard to catch her up over the summer!!  Four teeth and several dollars later she proudly shows off her missing teeth!  As a photographer I love being able to capture these milestones in my girls lives.  She will only have her very obvious gaps for a short period, then they are gone.  Just like many other moments you may only be able to experience once.      

So here are a few images of my babies ready to face the world and everything it brings!



HAVE A GREAT YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment