Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Parker {Richmond, TX-Family Photography}

I was excited about this shoot from the moment I was asked to do it.  Beverly aka MeMe, wanted memories with her only grandson Parker, the love of her life!  This touched my heart because I am extremely close to my grandmother and wished I would have had the opportunity to do something like this.  At ten years old Parker might not see the importance of this photo shoot, but as he gets older Im sure he will treasure these images as his MeMe is now.  

Just as I do with all my clients I asked for some information about Parker so I could tailor the shoot around his style and interest.   His meme told me he loves music and plays the keyboard and electric guitar.  She also added his favorite musicians were Bon Jovi and the Beatles.  After hearing that I could not wait to meet this young man!

Parker brought his electric guitar since it was a bit easier to commute than his keyboard and the fun began!  This young man and his MeMe had me laughing the majority of the session and I was over joyed to be the one to capture the memories those two shared that day.  These are the sessions that remind me of why I truly love what I do and how important my job is.  Parker is going to continue to grow older, but my hope is that every time his MeMe looks at these images she is reminded of that sweet ten year old boy and the laughter and memories they shared that day.





7 comments:

  1. What a special session! I am sure when Parker gets older he will treasure these images just as much as hi MeMe does now! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sessions that have sentimental meaning and purpose! You did a great job capturing his personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love it, you captured them wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so sweet and wonderful to capture such a happy memory for the two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great and a wonderful way for this grandmother to have some fun with her grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! What a sweet young boy!

    ReplyDelete