Monday, April 30, 2012

Ryan {Richmond, TX-Senior Photography}

The school year is coming to an end and that means if you have not already done your Senior portraits you have officially hit crunch time!  Its funny because I have found I get more male High School Seniors the last few months of the school year than females.  Could this be an indication guys are not into the whole photo shoot like females are?  When I ask most of my guy Seniors they tell me "Im doing it for my mom."  I love this because they are so honest!

This next Senior was not thrilled to be the center of attention, but like all the others he knew the importance and was not going to let his mom down.  It did not take long for him to loosen up and we had a really great time.  I later heard from his mom that after the shoot he said he was glad she made him go.  I defiantly took that as a compliment ;)





  

No comments:

Post a Comment