Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ava {Richmond, TX-Child Photography}

Ava is my daughters age so I was well prepared for her to love or hate her session. Eighteen to twenty-four months is a very unpredictable age.  One day they will love being a little model, whereas another you just have to understand it is not going to happen.  This particular morning Ava was not having it!  She looked adorable in her little petti romper and matching headband, but was not the least bit interested in being in-front of the camera.  I tell you this because looking at her images you would have never guessed it, correct me if Im wrong.  Sometimes the BEST images of your children are the ones where they are not posed smiling, but being themselves and doing what makes them happy.  Ava just wanted to be a kid and do what she thought was fun, reading a book, not posing for a picture.  Thanks to her mom for hanging in their with me and trusting me when I said "let her do her thing!"  We were mere spectators in her little world :)






No comments:

Post a Comment