Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Family {My Inspiration}

It is not very often I post another photographers work on my blog. but this particular photog is a very dear friend of mine and she took our family portraits this year.  She is the owner of  Zander&Breck Photography and at a whooping 8 1/2 months pregnant she ventured out into the woods with us to make sure we would get some great images before her bundle of joy arrived.  Kari I cannot thank you enough for hanging out with us and capturing amazing memories I will treasure for years to come. Your the BEST!!!

So meet my family.  Kenna just turned six and entered the first grade this year, and Kamryn is my youngest turning two in January.  My husband and I are high school sweethearts and it is because of him I was able to pursue my dream of becoming a photographer.  He is my biggest supporter and best friend.  I thank GOD everyday for bringing these three AMAZING people into my life, we are so blessed!    









          

No comments:

Post a Comment