Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wieringa Family {Richmond, TX- Maternity Photography}

I don't even know where to begin when I talk about this family.  Kari and I have known each other for a little over a year and we have become extremely close within this short time.  We live two streets from each other, go to the same church and are both photographers.  Kari's two boys are close in age with my girls and they all have become just as good of friends as her and I.  I was ecstatic when she called to tell me her new edition to the family was going to be a little GIRL!  It is obvious from the images that she is going to be just as stylish and cute as the rest of the family.  "Baby M" is due any day now and I cannot wait to meet her. I know Im going to love her just as much as I do the rest of her amazing family!!!

Make sure you check out this HOT mama's work at http://www.zanderandbreck.com/  she is so talented and we have enjoyed sharing our love of photography with one another!!!  I am so thankful we met and look forward to our lifelong friendship!!!





4 comments:

  1. Awww what an adorable little family, and so lucky to be having a girl :) Beautiful location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful location. Wishing that we had some places like that around here! Such a beautiful family. Great job capturing their personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome images! I would love to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great location and what a beautiful looking family....Great job

    ReplyDelete