Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gavyn {Sugar Land, TX-Child Photography}

I did Gavyn's portraits last year and we had a blast, so of course I could not wait to see him again.  It always takes him a bit to warm up, but once he is comfortable he becomes your best buddy!  We hung out and talked about all kinds of BOY things.  From turtles to football, you name it Gavyn could tell you something about it!  When we first arrived at our location I told him to keep an eye out for rabbits because I had seen them venture out from the brush the last time I was there.  Our session was drawing to an end and I was starting to worry because I knew he had his heart set on seeing a rabbit.  Just as I started to give up hope what peeped out from behind the brush, YES the long awaited rabbit!!!  The look on Gavyn's face was priceless and of course I caught it on camera!  I loved that not only did we get Gavyn's moms some amazing images to display in her home, memories were made and we had a great time making them!  Not very many six years old boys are interested in going to a photo shoot, but if you find a way to relate to them and have FUN, the outcome will be amazing!  Thanks for letting me see the world through the eyes of a little boy, your one of a kind Mr. Gavyn.  






    

No comments:

Post a Comment